Blogs & Websites
- Diversity in Horror Fiction – A horror blog dedicated to works featuring and/or created by BIPOC, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA people.
- Horror Spotlight – An international, grassroots initiative which aims to lift up diverse Horror writers.
- Círculo de Lovecraft – A Spanish-language blog devoted to Spanish-language to everything Lovecraft and horror, including some great original and translated fiction, essays, etc.
- Hijos de Cthulhu – A Spanish-language blog devoted to Spanish-language Mythos and horror fiction, comics, and media. Lots of great material for learning about Hispanic Mythos writers and their works.
- She Walks in Shadows (2015) edited by Silvia Moreno-Garcia & Paula R. Stiles
- Dreams from the Witch House: Female Voices of Lovecraftian Horror (2015)
edited by Lynne Jamneck
- Cassilda’s Song (2015) edited by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
- The Dream-Quest of Vellitt Boe (2016) by Kij Johnson
- The Ballad of Black Tom (2016) by Victor LaValle
- Heroes of Red Hook (2016) edited by Brian M. Sammons & Oscar Rios
- Lovecraft Country: A Novel (2017) by Matt Ruff
- EOM: Equal Opportunity Madness (2017) edited by Michelle Stengel
- Harlem Unbound (2017) edited by Chris Spivey
- Sisterhood: Dark Tales and Secret Histories (2021) edited by Nate Pedersen
- Partners in Wonder: Women and the Birth of Science Fiction, 1926-1965 (2005)
by Eric Leif Davin
- “Why We Still Write Lovecraft Pastiche” (2009) by Elizabeth Bear
- “Die Black Dog! A Look At Racism In Fantasy Literature” (1975, rev. 2011)
by Charles R. Saunders
- Alluring Art of Margaret Brundage: Queen of Pulp Pin-Up Art (2013)
by Stephen D. Korshak & J. David Spurlock
- Sex and the Cthulhu Mythos (2014) by Bobby Derie
- The Unique Legacy of Weird Tales: The Evolution of Modern Fantasy and Horror (Studies in Supernatural Literature) (2015)
edited by Jeffrey Shanks & Justin Everett
- Race and Popular Fantasy Literature: Habits of Whiteness (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature) (2015) by Helen Young
- Sisters of Tomorrow: The First Women of Science Fiction (2016)
edited by Lisa Yazek & Patrick B. Sharp
- New Directions in Supernatural Horror Literature: The Critical Influence of H. P. Lovecraft (2018) edited by Sean Moreland
- Weird Talers: Essays on Robert E. Howard & Others (2019) by Bobby Derie
- Apropos of Sonia Greene – Interview with Bobby Derie on Lovecraft’s wife, in English and Spanish.